Monday, March 4, 2013

Our thoughts 1


Arachnefan#1: I am soooooooooo MAD at Athena! She was such a bad sport!

ATHENAROCKS: She has rights though. I mean, she is a goddess!

Arachnefan#1 AND I HAVE RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH!!!!!! ( I don't know why I just said that :3)

ATHENAROCKS: But the point is not about you! Your off topic! We are talking about Arachne and Athena. Athena had rights to turn Arachne into a spider

Arachnefan#1: Arachne was a preeeeetty spider(O.O)

ATHENAROCKS: Arachne was stupid. She was all like "Hey goddess, lets have a battle, I think im better than you!"

Arachnefan#1: AND, I think that Atheeeeeeeeena *Says in a mocking tone* was a bad sport! Its like" OMG's, I lost! Now, I'll turn you into a spider! (And, in the Percy Jackson series  she goes crazy AND tries to kill him!!)

ATHENAROCKS: Ya and Arachne *Also says in a mocking tone* starts mocking the gods!
(go to da next post to see how this ends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment